Thousand Sons so far

Posted by : G | Tuesday, March 16, 2010 | Published in

So my new bases from Dragon Forge arrived and I am really, really happy with them. Also in the post were the various bits of Egyptian-style paraphernalia I ordered from Crocodile Games. The casting on both the Dragon Forge resins and the Crocodile Games metals was excellent and I think both will add a lot to the finished pieces.

Crocodile Games sent me a free figure to preview their upcoming range and it was a beaut :)

Here you can see the work in progress. The attempted halberd/boltgun centre top row didn't really work and I removed it and replaced it with a standard bolter. However I really like his backpack banner and the one one on ancient power armour marine (second from left bottom row),

I've also replaced the skull helmet (second from left, top row) with another Steam Knight helmet from Minimax as the skull wasn't Egytianesque for me.

You can see the lovely Egyptian banner from Crocodile Games second from the right, top row which will look ace when finished and I replaced the power sword on the mini second from right, bottom row, with a giant kopesh which looks much more Thousand Sons.

I've started all the bases, but the two most complete are the one far left and center on the bottom row.

Really really enjoying painting the bases - lots of lovely detail to use.

(0) Comments

Leave a Response